Siebenquell GesundZeitResort combines (on almost 100,000 square meters) a four-star-superior hotel with the newest Spa in Germany. The pool complex, sauna area, GesundZeitReise, the gym and the spa guarantee relaxation at the highest level.
Relaxation in the Spa Area
The thermal water from 2000 meters below the surface in its very unique composition is highly suitable for deep relaxation and cosy comfort. Follow the traces of Ancient Rome and Egypt, bathe like Cleopatra, enjoy the treasures of the Dead Sea in a floating bath with underwater sounds.
Travel trough time and experience hundreds of years worth of spa and beauty treatments. Eight saunas are available. Some feature a special theme such as wood workshop, stone shaping, mining, bakery and brewery, all of which shaped the region. A small chapel offers a quiet space for reflection. Christenings and weddings can be held there too.
The four-star-superior hotel offers a total of 124 rooms and 224 beds.
The comfortable rooms all include a balcony or a terrace and an amazing view over the surrounding, magical forests and summits of the Fichtelgebirge. Since each room is equipped with a mini bar, an electric kettle, WIFI, a safe and a flat TV, the rooms offer a great deal of comfort. The bathrooms are modern and meet the highest standards.
Enjoy the Local Cuisine
One out of four restaurants can be found in the Spa area. The other three restaurants and bars serve regional, franconian cuisine, mouthwatering steaks and international snacks.
Participate in an array of treatments, lantern walks, cookery courses, skiing, nordic walking, mountain biking, golfing and several other activities. Siebenquell GesundZeitResort provides a wide variety of leisure activities!
These activities are regularly offered at Siebenquell®:
• Peeling day at the GesundZeitReise: Mondays 2 pm – 8 pm
• Cocktail Happy Hour at the Poolbar in in the pool area: Tuesdays 7 pm – 9 pm
• nude bathing in the GesundZeitReise area: second Friday of every month 6 pm — 10 pm
• Weißwurscht Frühshoppen in the sauna area: Saturdays and Sundays 11 am — 1:30 pm
• Cocktail Happy Hour at the Kaminflackerei: Fridays 8 pm — 11 pm
• Piano night at the Kaminflackerei: Saturdays 8 pm — 11 pm
• time for reflection in the Siebenquell chapel: Thursdays, starting at 5 pm
• hike with or without snowshoes: Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:30 am
• evening of dance at the Kaminlounge: second Tuesday of every month
Subject to change.
Visit www.siebenquell.com for more information.
View Larger Map